For those looking for a bit more adventure, we're happy to announce the availability of on site camping at Turtle Bay. Pitch your tent under the stars, wake up right next to the beach, and catch a wave as the sun rises! The campsite is located less than 10 minutes away by foot from the main resort building by foot.
The price is $108 flat for up to five nights (Wednesday, Feb. 27 through Sunday, Mar. 3, 2013), and you can purchase your camping pass here.
More info on what you should know before you pack yout tent pegs:
- Open only to Wanderlust attendees -- you must have a valid Wanderlust ticket and a camping wristband to camp.
- Camping passes are per person, not per tent.
- All campers must personally hold Pilgrim tickets for two separate days, Seeker, or Sage passes.
- You are responsible for your own tent, sleeping bags, flashlights, etc. We will provide the campsite only.
- We will maintain a fire at the site, but no other open flame will be allowed. A small camp stove is ok.
- We will offer portable toilets on site.
- We will offer running cold water and a cold shower, but there are no hot showers (the ocean is steps away).
- You cannot park at the campsite, but the main parking lot is only a few minutes away.
- You can secure small valuables (phone, wallet) with the porter at the hotel check-in. We will provide a campsite manager, but we are not responsible for any loss or theft at the campground.
- Food & beverage is not included
- No alcohol at the campsite.
- This will be a peaceful, mellow camping experience in true aloha style. Camping privileges may be revoked at any time for anyone who is not respectful of others.
- No refunds and no discounts for shorter stays.
Ready to roll up your lodging and stick it in a stuff sack? Then complete your purchase of yout camping pass here and you're ready to go!